top of page



To request a refund that falls outside of our normal Policies, please complete and submit the PDF below. Please include a copy of your receipt and any supporting documentation you may have.

Once complete, e-mail to

or mail to:

3800 Cornucopia Way, Ste D

Modesto, CA 95358

Stanislaus County Parks Refund Request Form

bottom of page