Modesto Reservoir Regional Park is located at 18143 Reservoir Rd., a few miles from the town of Waterford, just off Highway 132. It offers over 3,200 acres of land and 2,800 acres of reservoir for recreation and camping. For camping reservations, please visit ReserveAmerica.com.
- Campsites with full hookups
- Picnic shelters
- Picnic tablesDownload the PDF – EnglishDownload the PDF – English
- Archery range
- Radio control electric airplane field
Campsites are Located at:
Areas A, B, C, D
Reservations available at: ReserveAmerica.com
- Water/jet skiing
- Bird watching
- Waterfowl hunting (with permit)
There is a great variety of natural wildlife in the area, and for those who love to fish, we often restock the fish population at the reservoir with traditional Rainbow Trout, Redear Sunfish, Largemouth Bass, Channel Catfish, and Bluegill. To preserve the reservoir’s water, no pets or gasoline containers are allowed at Modesto Reservoir.
*Swim and boat at your own risk, as water levels fluctuate.
Calendar of Events
- Vehicle: $15
- Vessel: $10
- Picnic Shelter Use Fee ($90 per day) + ($10 reservation fee): $100
Camping (per night)
- Vehicle at Campsite: $25
- Vehicle at A – D Loop Campsite: $30
- Annual day use passes available