Woodward Reservoir Regional Park is located at 14528 26-Mile Rd., a few miles north of Oakdale off Highway 120. It offers over 3,700 acres of land and 2,900 acres of reservoir for recreation and camping. For camping reservations, please visit ReserveAmerica.com.
- Picnic shelters
- Picnic tables
- 3 Boat launches
- Fish cleaning station
Campsites are Located at
- T-Island – 41 campsites
- Muir Point – 20 campsites
- Fischer Point – 32 campsites
- Charlie’s Point – 19 campsites
- Hackberry Flat – 40 campsites
- Volleyball Court
- Additional Campsites Available
- Reservations Available at: ReserveAmerica.com
- Water/jet skiing
- Waterfowl hunting (with permit)
For the animal lovers, there is a great variety of wildlife. Be on the look-out for squirrels, jackrabbits, cottontails, red-tail hawks, coyotes, raccoons, seagulls, burrowing owls, geese, ducks, blue herons, great white egrets, and so much more.
*Swim and boat at your own risk, as water levels fluctuate.