Woodward Reservoir is OPEN with restrictions.
- Beginning July 1st, day-use and (developed) camping will be open to everyone.
- Boat numbers for day-use will still be metered (75 at Woodward / 50 Modesto).
- Non-residents can make camping reservations with dates that begin July 1st or after.
- Reservations for developed campsites can be made at www.reserveamerica.com.
- Undeveloped camp sites remain CLOSED.
- We will be limiting access to one additional vehicle entering with a boat, but the additional vehicle must be in line at the same time.
- No regulations on kayaks, canoes, or non-motorized fishing boats.
- Total developed site available: 171/Modesto, 79/Woodward & 20 first-come, first-serve/Woodward
- ALL Group picnic areas are closed to reservation and the public
- All other RESTRICTIONS previously posted remain in effect.
- Check back often for updates.
Woodward Reservoir Regional Park is located at 14528 26-Mile Rd., a few miles north of Oakdale off Highway 120. It offers over 3,700 acres of land and 2,900 acres of reservoir for recreation and camping. For camping reservations, please visit ReserveAmerica.com.
- Picnic shelters
- Picnic tables
- 3 Boat launches
- Fish cleaning station
Campsites are Located at
- T-Island – 41 campsites
- Muir Point – 20 campsites
- Fischer Point – 32 campsites
- Charlie’s Point – 19 campsites
- Hackberry Flat – 40 campsites
- Volleyball Court
- Additional Campsites Available
- Reservations Available at: ReserveAmerica.com
- Water/jet skiing
- Waterfowl hunting (with permit)
For the animal lovers, there is a great variety of wildlife. Be on the look-out for squirrels, jackrabbits, cottontails, red-tail hawks, coyotes, raccoons, seagulls, burrowing owls, geese, ducks, blue herons, great white egrets, and so much more.
*Swim and boat at your own risk, as water levels fluctuate.